Monday 4 May 2015

my de-stressing routine

Aloha!!

How are you?

I get stressed quite a bit especially when I have an argument or have hormon

hormones suck :(

Anyway , I don't want to stress you guys out. I'm going to share my de-stress routine as you will get stressed and maybe you need some tips.

don't worry I got you covered

what am I even saying??

lets get on with the post as I don't want to bug you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. firstly, I like to turn on my music, not too loud because Im stressed and don't want clubby music booming out at full volume

that will make me more stressed
5sos are always a favourite for me :)

2. I like to change into comfy clothes, especially leggings.

3. next I light a candle
just kidding, my mum would NEVER let me light a candle, so the artificial ones are awesome.

4. I like to get a blanket , go downstairs and watch a movie or read a book. im reading hunger games book 1 at the moment and am loving it. don't spoil it!!

5. hot chocolate or a fruit tea will also calm me. I never put sugar in my fruit teas because if I do it will taste way too sweet.

the twinnings fruit selection is a great product if you want to try it!!!!!



this has been my blog post for today and I hope you enjoyed it!!

would any blogs like to collab?? if you do, comment down below.
bye xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment