Saturday 2 May 2015

my night routine

aloha!

today im sharing my night routine

morning routine coming up soon,

lets get on with the blog post!!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. so the first thing I do is take off my shoes and coat (I don't really use a coat this time of year because its fairly sunny)

nah who am I kidding, when is the UK ever sunny???

2. I next walk into my kitchen and get a snack . because after school I get kinda hungry . what do you expect?? lol

3. this time, I decided to have ice cream . neopolitan style. I mostly just spoon out the strawberry ice cream (its more tasty)

4. next I go into my room and usually check my tablet. anything could've happened during 6 hours of school time tbh.

5. I then catch up with my homework . or I study as I have some tests coming up which are darn important.

6. after going on my tablet some more I find out its time for my dinner. I like a range of different foods (especially Italian) . im definitely a pasta fan.

7. after dinner I usually do the 7 minute workout which I find a bit challenging!!

8.shower time!!! I use a range of different products in the shower but I like any fruity shower gels!! let me know if you recommend any!! im always up to trying new things!!

9. and now its finally bed time!!!

Im sorry if this was a  little brief but I tried as hard as I could!!

bye!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment